Learning About Shochu:
Shochu has a moderate number of calories!
The high alcohol content of shochu makes many people believe it is high in calories. However, shochu calories are absorbed directly as a source of energy and therefore do not become a burden on the body.
Tips to enjoy shochu including food matching lists.
- What are the various types of shochu?
- What are the basic ingredients in shochu?
- What is Koji-kin, and how does it affect shochu?
- What is the effect of the distillation process on shochu?
- What is the percentage of alcohol, and how does it affect shochu?
- What is the average shelf life of shochu?
- How is shochu made?
- How should one serve shochu?
- How to enjoy shochu with a variety of different foods?
- How should shochu be stored?
- How can one begin educating wait staff be about shochu?
- Shochu varieties
- The relationship between shochu and hangovers
- Shochu has a moderate number of calories!
›› Our Wholesale Shochu ListOver hundred of Japanese sake information including photos of bottles, downloadable labels, shelf talkers!
Looking for wholesale, bulk Japanese tablewares, restaurant supplies or equipment?Visit our online store, MTC Kitchen (www.mtckitchen.com)
For shochu, Japanese sake, Japanese food and beverages,Please submit inquiry or call us at 201-806-1827.